Are you an artist, too?
Join us and be a part of our community!
We have space for you, and would love to have you join us!
Bring the required items below to the gallery anytime during the month and tell the artist working you are dropping items off for jury.
Prospective artists will be asked to bring the following items to the gallery:
• 5 original pieces representational of your work.
• An artist biography which includes your artwork medium.
• A description of the type of display that would be used to show your work. (Examples: wall, shelving, free-standing racks or stands, shutter display, case, etc.)
• A document with your name, address, and phone number so that we may contact you at the completion of the review.
These items will remain in the gallery for the jury committee review.
The artist will agree to these conditions when invited to join the co-op:
• A co-op membership comes with a commitment to participate for one year.
• All co-op members are asked to work in the gallery one or more days per month.
• Members will complete sales, keep the funds and works secure, and keep the premises clean and well-maintained.
• Members are expected to participate in membership meetings, serve on gallery committees, and attend special functions held in the gallery.
• All fees are required to be paid on time.
• Artwork should be orderly, tasteful, and changed/rearranged every few months, if not more often. When works are sold, the artist should refill the empty space as soon as possible.
Space rental fees are paid to the co-op and become your one year contract for your assigned space.
• Commission: 15% of each sale goes to the gallery, 85% of each sale goes to the individual artist.
• Co-op Membership Fee: $50/year.
• Space Rental Fee: $35-75/month based on size of space.
The jury committee looks forward to viewing your artwork. Our goal is to add new artists to our cooperative organization until we can’t add anymore! Our purpose is to provide a variety of quality art to our patrons and to the community.